Sometimes one author is accidentally added to the metadata twice. You can delete a duplicate author using the "Delete Author" button at the bottom of an author's affiliation information. This change can be made by an author at any time following submission and before publication.
Articles in this section
- How to become an author at JMIR
- How to change the corresponding author?
- How should I format author degrees?
- How do I submit to the Canada Infoway e-collection?
- How do I change the order of authors (before publication)?
- How should I cite data?
- Choosing Keywords
- How do I delete an author from the metadata?
- What's your policy regarding Open Data and Open Source?
- What style guide does JMIR follow?