JMIR Serious Games has received an official journal impact factor in June 2018: 2.226 (Source: Clarivate Analytics, Journal Citation Reports 2017). This puts JSG at the top of all gaming-related journals.
For further information please read
- JMIR Serious Games accepted for 2017 impact factor / SCI / JCR indexing by Clarivate Analytics
- JMIR Serious Games first Journal Impact Factor is 2.226 - confirms journal as leading games journal
- What is an Impact Factor?
- What is impact factor misuse?
- What is the impact factor of your sister journal XY? Can I use the same impact factor as J Med Internet Res to advertise the importance of my work?
- What is the impact factor of JMIR Research Protocols?
- Why has my article been transferred to another journal (or a transfer has been suggested), and what are my options?