As a reviewer you can submit your review only once. Sorry, you cannot go back and edit it.
Articles in this section
- As a reviewer, where do I find the tracked changes version of the manuscript I am re-reviewing?
- I am a reviewer - how do I contact the editor for a question?
- Where do I find the papers I've been asked to review?
- As a reviewer, where do I upload my review?
- I was asked to peer-review but cannot find the full paper
- What does "Suggest Transfer" [to another JMIR journal] on the review form mean?
- I am a reviewer and I need an official certificate or letter on JMIR letterhead to confirm that I reviewed for JMIR
- I'm re-reviewing a manuscript revision without tracked changes, how do I know what authors changed?
- How to: Add/Remove your role as a Reviewer
- I submitted my review but need to edit it. How can I re-open my review page/form?