As a reviewer you can submit your review only once. Sorry, you cannot go back and edit it.
Articles in this section
- I'm reviewing a manuscript without tracked changes, how do I see that?
- How to: Add/Remove your role as a Reviewer
- I submitted my review but need to edit it. How can I re-open my review page/form?
- As a reviewer, where do I find other reviewer comments and the authors' responses to the previous reviewer comments?
- I peer-reviewed a paper for JMIR but don't know where to upload my tracked changes file
- I was asked to review but cannot login
- How do I decline a review request?
- I agreed to review a paper but something has come up and I can't complete it
- Can I complete a review after the review deadline?
- How can I become a peer-reviewer and what are the qualifications required?