Currently, only the submitting author can see the details of a manuscript, respond to reviewer comments, or upload documents. If you want this responsibility transferred to a co-author, please ask the submitting author to send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How to become an author at JMIR
- I am submitting a paper and I am asked to suggest peer-reviewers, but don't know who to suggest. Can I bypass this step?
- What are the article types for JMIR journals?
- Can there be two corresponding authors?
- How should tables be designed/submitted?
- What happens after I submitted a revised version and my responses to reviewer comments?
- How do co-authors make edits to their submission?
- What is the maximum word count? Do tables count towards the word count?
- How do I edit/correct/enter article metadata before publication?
- Why should I publish my protocol or grant proposal?