Currently, only the submitting author can see the details of a manuscript, respond to reviewer comments, or upload documents. If you want this responsibility transferred to a co-author, please ask the submitting author to send a request to email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How to become an author at JMIR
- What are the submission deadlines for the forthcoming issues?
- Is a submission by someone who is not the author possible?
- How do I submit to the CHC (Connected Health Conference) Theme Issue
- I submitted a revised manuscript but noticed an error - how can I edit the revised manuscript?
- I am submitting a paper and I am asked to suggest peer-reviewers, but don't know who to suggest. Can I bypass this step?
- What are the article types for JMIR journals?
- Can there be two corresponding authors?
- How should tables be designed/submitted?
- What happens after I submitted a revised version and my responses to reviewer comments?