We obviously cannot change the name (or affiliation or any other metadata) after publication without publishing a corrigendum (for which we would have to bill you, see We published a paper in JMIR and have a correction. What is the process of publishing a corrigendum?), but fortunately we are using ORCIDs, so your past and future articles can still be found under the same ORCID. See also: What is an ORCID?
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a journal proposal?
- I have a journal idea or I am a society publishing/planning a peer-reviewed journal - would JMIR Publications be interested in publishing it?
- I love JMIR journals - how can I become involved?
- What is your phone number?
- How do I find the manuscript ID of a JMIR manuscript?
- Are you hiring? How do I apply?
- I'm the author of an abstract published in iProceedings and I need to upload my poster after publication
- How does JMIR Publications adhere to the COPE/OASPA/WAME "Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing"?
- What does "JMIR" in the title of your journals stand for?
- What is the difference between JMIR and a JMIR specialty/sister journal?