We obviously cannot change the name (or affiliation or any other metadata) after publication without publishing a corrigendum (for which we would have to bill you, see We published a paper in JMIR and have a correction. What is the process of publishing a corrigendum?), but fortunately we are using ORCIDs, so your past and future articles can still be found under the same ORCID. See also: What is an ORCID?
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a journal proposal?
- I have a journal idea or I am a society publishing/planning a peer-reviewed journal - would JMIR Publications be interested in publishing it?
- I love JMIR journals - how can I become involved?
- What is a Registered Report Identifier?
- What is a Registered Report?
- What does the "cited by" tab display, and why are citations missing?
- What is peer-review, and are all papers on JMIR peer-reviewed?
- My submission was rejected/withdrawn from JMIR but is still on your Preprint server. Can you please remove it so I can submit it somewhere else?
- What is your advertising policy?
- How to resize an image and convert to PNG format ?