We obviously cannot change the name (or affiliation or any other metadata) after publication without publishing a corrigendum (for which we would have to bill you, see We published a paper in JMIR and have a correction. What is the process of publishing a corrigendum?), but fortunately we are using ORCIDs, so your past and future articles can still be found under the same ORCID. See also: What is an ORCID?
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a journal proposal?
- I have a journal idea or I am a society publishing/planning a peer-reviewed journal - would JMIR Publications be interested in publishing it?
- I love JMIR journals - how can I become involved?
- Is JMIR Formative Research in PubMed yet?
- Where do I find the earlier articles of the Journal of Participatory Medicine (JoPM) (pre-2017)
- Where (in which journals) should I publish what, and what should be my research and publication strategy to maximize impact and dissemination of my ehealth/mhealth/digital medicine research?
- Is the Journal of Participatory Medicine (JoPM) in PubMed yet?
- How can I delete my user account?
- I am not receiving your emails (have not received a decision email, acceptance email, copyediting request, proofreading request, content alerts...)
- Can asset or content on Webcitation.org be updated?