No. PMC or Pubmed does not accept material other than peer-reviewed papers, while iproc contains abstracts and posters.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a journal proposal?
- I have a journal idea or I am a society publishing/planning a peer-reviewed journal - would JMIR Publications be interested in publishing it?
- I love JMIR journals - how can I become involved?
- I want to indicate to the JMIR system that I am on maternity leave / leave of absence and temporarily cannot accept review requests. How do I do that?
- What elements of your style guide and other editorial policies are non-negotiable?
- How should I describe participants in my study?
- What is a Registered Report Identifier?
- What is a Registered Report?
- What does the "cited by" tab display, and why are citations missing?
- What is peer-review, and are all papers on JMIR peer-reviewed?