No. PMC or Pubmed does not accept material other than peer-reviewed papers, while iproc contains abstracts and posters.
Articles in this section
- I love JMIR journals - how can I become involved?
- Are your journals eligible to receive open access funds from Research Council UK and COAF?
- What is the impact factor of JMIR Research Protocols?
- What is JMIR's policy on self-archiving, are JMIR journals "green" open access journals?
- As an author, how do I request an editor change or appeal a decision?
- How do I create a user account and profile at JMIR?
- We are organizing a conference - can we publish our proceedings / abstracts in iproceedings?
- Does JMIR peer-review apps?
- How to Subscribe/Unsubscribe from newly published article email newsletter for the journels
- I am a reporter/news editor/blogger - are there are any reporting restrictions on the articles published on your website?