No. PMC or Pubmed does not accept material other than peer-reviewed papers, while iproc contains abstracts and posters.
Articles in this section
- I love JMIR journals - how can I become involved?
- When should I publish my protocol/proposal/methods paper? Is there a policy against publishing a protocol after data collection?
- Is your journal in PubMed / PubMed Central?
- Do JMIR Preprints get a DOI? What happens if the final version (Version of Record VOR) is published?
- How do I change my email address?
- Is everything in JMIR journals open access, and what does open access mean?
- Are your journals eligible to receive open access funds from Research Council UK and COAF?
- What is the impact factor of JMIR Research Protocols?
- What is JMIR's policy on self-archiving, are JMIR journals "green" open access journals?
- As an author, how do I request an editor change or appeal a decision?