No. PMC or Pubmed does not accept material other than peer-reviewed papers, while iproc contains abstracts and posters.
Articles in this section
- I love JMIR journals - how can I become involved?
- What is impact factor misuse?
- How long after publication does it take for an article to show up in PubMed?
- Is JMIR Pediatrics and Parenting (JPP) in Pubmed?
- I want to cite a JMIR article, but there are no page numbers. How do I cite a JMIR article properly?
- We are a library/subscriber/EL member - do you have any access statistics for our institution?
- How does JMIR define a Conflict of Interest (COI)?
- Can I download a PDF file of an article?
- I am looking for a JMIR journal on Scopus but cannot find it. Can you apply for indexing?
- Can I use the logo of JMIR Publications?