No. PMC or Pubmed does not accept material other than peer-reviewed papers, while iproc contains abstracts and posters.
Articles in this section
- I have a journal idea or I am a society publishing/planning a peer-reviewed journal - would JMIR Publications be interested in publishing it?
- I love JMIR journals - how can I become involved?
- I noticed a "broken" link on one of your pages. Are you interested in updating the page to link to my blog/infographic/etc?
- What is the history of the Journal of Participatory Medicine and why is it published by JMIR Publications now?
- What is a "Creative Commons License"?
- I published an article with you but I now want to change my name because I got married?
- What is impact factor misuse?
- How long after publication does it take for an article to show up in PubMed?
- Is JMIR Pediatrics and Parenting (JPP) in Pubmed?
- I want to cite a JMIR article, but there are no page numbers. How do I cite a JMIR article properly?