- On submission, there is a drop-down list of all institutional members. Please pick the institutional member
- However, please note that the address of the corresponding author must match the name/address of the institutional member. A JMIR staff member or the editor will check this on acceptance of the manuscript. If the identities don't match (or if the institutional membership has lapsed at the time of acceptance), then you will not be eligible for the APF discount
- Note that there is also a limit for APF waivers (e.g. for a 3 year Silver membership, a maximum of 3 APF waivers are granted). If this limit is exceeded at the time of acceptance, you will be charged the full amount. Thus, even if you submit under an institutional membership, you must be prepared to pay the APF in case of acceptance. To minimize this risk, check how many submissions are pending or have been accepted (see How can I find out if my organization is already a JMIR institutional member? or file a support ticket with firstname.lastname@example.org) before submitting a paper under an institutional membership
- My institution is an institutional JMIR member. Do I still have to pay the submission fee?
- How to cancel a subscription (recurring payment) on Paypal
- How can I find out if my organization is already a JMIR institutional member?
- As an institutional member, how do I request an APF waiver?
- Why should I consider an institutional membership?
- What is an institutional membership and how can I create one?