A Word-template of an article compatible with all journals from JMIR Publications can be downloaded from https://asset.jmir.pub/assets/public/InstructionsForAuthorsOfJMIR.docx.
Articles in this section
- How to become an author at JMIR
- How should I cite data?
- How do I delete an author from the metadata?
- What's your policy regarding Open Data and Open Source?
- What style guide does JMIR follow?
- My institution uses a different style than JMIR to list affiliations.
- Can I submit a paper to you that has previously published on a different Preprint server (such as arXiv) other than JMIR Preprints?
- My paper has some material that is more appropriate for a Multimedia Appendix than the main manuscript. How do I make sure the sources are included in RefCheck?
- I have different previous and current affiliations. How do I differentiate these?
- Does my Word document file need to be in single space or double space?