A Word-template of an article compatible with all journals from JMIR Publications can be downloaded from http://jmir.org/ojs/public/journals/1/InstructionsForAuthorsOfJMIR.docx.
Articles in this section
- How to become an author at JMIR
- What is the "Authors' Contributions" section? How should I write mine?
- What should I put into the results section of a protocol or proposal?
- Overview: Connected Health Conference (CHC) 2017 submission process
- How to hand over the manuscript to a co-author for further editing and communication with the editorial office?
- What are the submission deadlines for the forthcoming issues?
- Is a submission by someone who is not the author possible?
- How do I submit to the CHC (Connected Health Conference) Theme Issue
- I submitted a revised manuscript but noticed an error - how can I edit the revised manuscript?
- I am submitting a paper and I am asked to suggest peer-reviewers, but don't know who to suggest. Can I bypass this step?