A Word-template of an article compatible with all journals from JMIR Publications can be downloaded from http://jmir.org/ojs/public/journals/1/InstructionsForAuthorsOfJMIR.docx.
Articles in this section
- How to become an author at JMIR
- What is a group author (collaborative author) and does it need an ORCID?
- Do you use American or British English spelling?
- Can I submit a part of my (already published) thesis as an article?
- How should I enter affiliations?
- Do I need to be a member in order to submit my manuscript?
- What is the "Authors' Contributions" section? How should I write mine?
- What should I put into the results section of a protocol or proposal?
- Overview: Connected Health Conference (CHC) 2017 submission process
- How to change the submitting author, i.e. hand over the manuscript to a co-author for further editing and communication with the editorial office?