A Word-template of an article compatible with all journals from JMIR Publications can be downloaded from http://jmir.org/ojs/public/journals/1/InstructionsForAuthorsOfJMIR.docx.
Articles in this section
- How to become an author at JMIR
- How do I add a Group Author?
- When do you expect to make a decision for my submission?
- I am unable to submit my manuscript due to technical issues
- Did you receive our manuscript submission?
- Which JMIR journal is the best fit for my paper?
- What is a group author (collaborative author) and does it need an ORCID?
- Do you use American or British English spelling?
- Can I submit a part of my (already published) thesis as an article?
- How should I enter affiliations?