A Word-template of an article compatible with all journals from JMIR Publications can be downloaded from http://jmir.org/ojs/public/journals/1/InstructionsForAuthorsOfJMIR.docx.
Articles in this section
- How to become an author at JMIR
- I submitted a revised manuscript but noticed an error - how can I edit the revised manuscript?
- I am submitting a paper and I am asked to suggest peer-reviewers, but don't know who to suggest. Can I bypass this step?
- What are the article types for JMIR journals?
- Can there be two corresponding authors?
- How should tables be designed/submitted?
- What happens after I submitted a revised version and my responses to reviewer comments?
- How do co-authors make edits to their submission?
- What is the maximum word count? Do tables count towards the word count?
- How do I edit/correct/enter article metadata before publication?