A Word-template of an article compatible with all journals from JMIR Publications can be downloaded from http://jmir.org/ojs/public/journals/1/InstructionsForAuthorsOfJMIR.docx.
Articles in this section
- How to become an author at JMIR
- Can I submit a paper to you that has previously published on a different Preprint server (such as arXiv) other than JMIR Preprints?
- My paper has some material that is more appropriate for a Multimedia Appendix than the main manuscript. How do I make sure the sources are included in RefCheck?
- I have different previous and current affiliations. How do I differentiate these?
- Does my Word document file need to be in single space or double space?
- How do I upload/add supplementary files (figures, Multimedia Appendix, additional material for reviewers/editors only) after submission?
- Did you receive our manuscript or manuscript revision?
- What is your policy regarding access to critical research tools and instruments (eg, questionnaires)?
- Which journal should I submit to?
- How do I add a Group Author?