Unfortunately a latex template is not available; however, a Word-template of an article compatible with journals from JMIR Publications can be downloaded from http://jmir.org/ojs/public/journals/1/InstructionsForAuthorsOfJMIR.docx. The references can be in any format, as long as the in-text citations are sequentially numbered in the manuscript with square brackets and as long as the reference at the end has a PMID in the format PMID:123456. Please see the instructions for Authors page for further details: http://www.jmir.org/content/author-instructions.
Articles in this section
- How to become an author at JMIR
- Did you receive our manuscript or manuscript revision?
- What is your policy regarding access to critical research tools and instruments (eg, questionnaires)?
- How do I add a Group Author?
- When do you expect to make a decision for my submission?
- I am unable to submit my manuscript due to technical issues
- Did you receive our manuscript submission?
- Which JMIR journal is the best fit for my paper?
- What is a group author (collaborative author) and does it need an ORCID?
- Do you use American or British English spelling?