Unfortunately a latex template is not available; however, a Word-template of an article compatible with journals from JMIR Publications can be downloaded from http://jmir.org/ojs/public/journals/1/InstructionsForAuthorsOfJMIR.docx. The references can be in any format, as long as the in-text citations are sequentially numbered in the manuscript with square brackets and as long as the reference at the end has a PMID in the format PMID:123456. Please see the instructions for Authors page for further details: http://www.jmir.org/content/author-instructions.
Articles in this section
- How to become an author at JMIR
- How do I submit to the Canada Infoway e-collection?
- How do I change the order of authors (before publication)?
- How should I cite data?
- Choosing Keywords
- How do I delete an author from the metadata?
- What's your policy regarding Open Data and Open Source?
- What style guide does JMIR follow?
- My institution uses a different style than JMIR to list affiliations.
- Can I submit a paper to you that has previously published on a different Preprint server (such as arXiv) other than JMIR Preprints?