- Only authors who have had their abstract accepted are eligible to submit a full paper after the abstract has been accepted (note: the abstract submission process is handled through iProceedings, the submission shortcut for 2018 abstracts is http://chc.iproc.org. Do not submit abstracts in any of the journals below).
- After acceptance of the abstract, submit your CHC full paper to JMIR Medical Informatics
- In step 1 of the submission process, select the theme issue titled “Connected Health Conference 2018” from the drop-down box under Journal Section.
It is very important that the theme issue is chosen from the drop-down menu; otherwise, the paper may be processed in the normal submission track (ie, without the 20% discount associated with this specific theme issue).
- I'm the author of an abstract published in iProceedings and I need to upload my poster after publication
- How to become an author at JMIR
- How to suggest a theme issue
- How to guest edit a theme issue
- I am chairing/organizing/am involved in a conference/workshop. How can I work with JMIR Publications
- What are the forthcoming theme issues?