- Only authors who had their abstract accepted are eligible to submit a full paper, after the abstract has been accepted (note: the abstract submission process is handled through iProceedings, the submission shortcut for 2017 abstracts is http://chc2017.iproc.org. Do not submit abstracts in any of the journals below).
- After acceptance of the abstract, submit your CHC full paper in any JMIR journal (see Which journals is JMIR Publications currently publishing?). Most CHC topics fit for JMIR, JMIR Medical Informatics, JMIR MHealth, JMIR Mental Health or JMIR Human Factors.
- In step 1 of the submission process, select the theme issue title Connected Health Symposium [Year] or Connected Health Conference [Year] from the drop-down box under Journal Section.
It is very important that the theme issue is chosen, otherwise the paper may be processed in the normal submission track (without any discounts or fee waivers associated with a specific theme issue), and it will not be assigned to any theme issue guest editors.
- How to become an author at JMIR
- How to suggest a theme issue
- How to guest edit a theme issue
- I am chairing/organizing/am involved in a conference/workshop. How can I work with JMIR Publications
- What are the forthcoming theme issues?