Yes, it is necessary to log into a JMIR account before making payments. It only takes a few minutes to sign up for an account. To do so, please go to the homepage (http://www.jmir.org/ - or one of our sister journals e.g. mhealth.jmir.org) and click on the Sign Up button at the top.
Articles in this section
- How to pay with or redeem Prepaid Credits?
- How do I change the billing address on my invoice?
- Can multiple authors split a payment?
- Do I need a JMIR account in order to make payments?
- Can you create an invoice in Euro or another currency?
- What is the deadline for the Article Processing Fee payment?
- My article has been accepted and I wish to pay it. Can I send you a Purchase Order (PO)?
- What is your IBAN?
- Is online payment secure?
- Did you receive our payment?